6. *** new *** Called to the Laity, by Peter Bunker (January 2016)
Peter Bunker played a key role in Modem’s founding. In this personal memoir, he writes of steps he could take as a lay person, which would have been more difficult for an ordained minister. Download a free copyhere.
5. Best Leadership Books of the 21st Century (October 2011)
The output from a major MODEM project. Contains 140-word reviews of 20 books. Download a free copy here.
4. Coaching Church Leaders: An Introduction to Coaching, by Richard Fox (October 2011)
A 16 page introduction by credentialed coach and MODEM Leadership Committee member, Richard Fox. Download a free copy here.
3. Mountains and Molehills: Reflections on Visionary Leadership.
Paper presented at MODEM’s 2007 Annual Meeting by Revd Elizabeth Welch, URC West Midlands Moderator.
2. Leadership Development Plan.
A coordinated outline of training for a variety of situations from students to senior appointments. Click here to download.
1. A Doctrine of Leadership.
A short paper which brings together biblical exploration, the thinking of John Adair and CABE’s principles for those in business. Click here to download.